MSB 3.42% $1.21 mesoblast limited

"Oh that means you can ignore the TOU rules to not provide...

1. 16,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8392
    "Oh that means you can ignore the TOU rules to not provide unsubstantiated information.

So I don't care where you claim to not get your authority from....you can't seem to understand basic rules."

My source of information (of a very good nature, if I may be so brazen to say so myself) is first principles research I both conducted and commissioned, all of it from publicly available information.

My understanding is that there are no rules - basic or otherwise - against conducting proprietary research.

"You don't think MSB is a good bet and don't own. You've never explained why you are here for so long. It makes no sense."

Yet again, for a comprehensive explanation why I am here for so long, feel free to re-read post # 14342619 (24/11/201414:43pm) wherein I go to great lengths to enunciate my investment thesis on MSB.

If it still makes "no sense" to you after reading that post, then it can only be because you choose for it to not make sense. That, or you are cognitively challenged.

"Everyone needs to carefully read the disclaimer when they sign onto HC and take it to heart and be very suspicious of people who try to set themselves up as some kind of guru."

I might be just me who appreciates the rich irony behind this sanctimonious exhortation from someone modelling himself or herself as the self-appointed custodian of the thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.040(3.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.381B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.22 $1.17 $5.683M 4.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 19746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.