MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Madam – by your own earlier post you told us you came across MSB...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Madam –
    by your own earlier post you told us you came across MSB in November 15 ..around the time that Macquarie issued their 1st report. Sometime thereafter MSB started being shorted.

Also are you inferring, its not what you know but who you know ?? ( I would have to say that generally that may be correct ).
    SO what you said about Teva and "good authority" ...makes me really happy ...because it tells me the quality of info you are getting.

And your comment that Teva didn't buy any shares at $6.30 - you make me laugh ..that's a kindergarten comment ..I wonder what Blackrock & M& G would say if they read your comment ha ha ha ha ha ( or maybe not..? ..you tell me ).

If you really have a concern around MSB ..to date you haven't clearly and with confidence and conviction outlined this concern ..other than usual risks that go with investing in ASX Bios and blah blah blah

In my view Kak and A are clear at what they say ( but super disappointed with the SP ..cant really blame them for that). I may not agree with all they say but understand them.

What are you disappointed about Madamswer ..oops or should I say eager about ??

In my opinion only.
    Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.