MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

jack6: Was it a whoopee cushion? OMG what a comedian. I'm...

1. 30,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    jack6:

Was it a whoopee cushion? OMG what a comedian.

I'm fascinated by madamswer's need to provide an investment thesis. It's IMO a phoney claim and it's also very pretentiously written, just to be consistent.

He or she isn't investing in MSB...? But it's a bleddy thesis?

jack6 you may not have noticed but there is a strange need to continually blast the heck out of anyone with a positive view of MSB in here, and it's relentless. and it's all dressed up as an investment thesis, or weary LT holder who brags about trades, and wild claims made about MSB being a serious risk etc.

But I'm supposed to comment on all that plus all the mind-numbing irrelevancies...

Sorry! I simply haven't time to correct that thesis. nor absolutely all MSB-related errors in here...and I like to have a bit of fun with it.

There are so many sweeping generalisations about MSB which are blatantly incorrect, but which are very easy to make. You have selected just a few howlers. Plenty of others get aired in here, let me tell you.

Here's an idea jack6

How about you sit in here and correct the idiocy on a regular basis? You seem cut out for the job!

You'll get very tired of it very quickly because of the high volumes involved. it's a continual stream of rubbish coming at you from all corners and it's impossible to avoid the conclusion that someone is trading the heck out of MSB, talk it down, then wait for the rise.

Certainly it's shorted a lot..

Happy to let you be the bleddy resident eggspurt,.... I didn't apply for that particular job, and I only post in here for a bit of balance, and it invariably makes me laugh.

Today has been no exception.

pfft. whoopee. oh yeah!
    Last edited by dolcevita: 02/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.