KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

Never easy to pick the exact moment that a stock turns from one...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Never easy to pick the exact moment that a stock turns from one trend to another...

We can be spot on in our calculations, yet still miss by days or even weeks due to typical stock lag, or new and unforseen circumstance...lol...who is to say when someone may want to throw a cat amongst the pigeons for instance, with a dump or buy-up for what ever reason?

Predicting pivotal turning points is as much an art as it is a science in my view...so once again, even well interpreted assumptions can take longer (or shorter) timeframes to materialise than expected.

Anyway...tonight I am very confident KSX will surprise in the next 3 sessions, with a sneak peak tomorrow...if not from the outset, then perhaps towards the close.

We will see.

The recent knock on the head appears to have failed...this is ver good...and it appears to me the "players" did not get the stock they wanted, so either they will try to knock it down again, or give up their efforts for now and reclaim their lost positions at net higher prices.

They did appear to pick up some today...but nothing close to what they sold to kick it off.

Whilst volume was low today...it was actually lower yesterday if we deduct the 2.5m or so generated in the first 5 minutes from the "games" employed...as such, in my view the pivot point and reversal of the recent retrace came yesterday (Wednesday), whilst today (Thursday) in effect became the confirmation day.

Should face little resistance on the way back up to about 21c, after which volume may well be needed to push it to higher levels...as such, I am expecting a relatively low volume walk up to these kick off levels before some serious volume players may see the value of entering for the final push.

As for me...my next top-up level kicks in once 24c is breached and confirmed as the new support, or that failing, a secondary support buy-line of 22c. I am sure there would be others with similar strategies.

Options have pretty much been on par last two sessions...first time in a while in fact, giving up the recently seen 3-4c discount for the most part, so clearly this obviously more informed group of players see the value of holding now for the nest leg up. Interesting that the director would buy 500K options at 10c when he did...one might suggest it was in order to get in prior to any news events...which of course he would be forced to give a wide berth to.

Anyway, just wanted to get in with my comments before the run I am expecting to eventuate tomorrow...rather than after the fact as so many of the other experts appear so good at.

lol

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.