RHK 5.45% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

by road, page-58

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3287
    Exactly, trades determine a lot, people panic and sell, insiders buy/sell on knowledge the rest follow! I am only interested in changes of substantial holdings at the moment I know what we have, I know the area actually been there in person, I know the players/ competitors being an ex RIO employee.
    Still I just want what I deserve after 10 long bloody years of being with FLINDERS. I suggested to Kevin yrs ago re ore in there tenement. Not to sell tenement to FMG, have been a large holder over the yrs and still today.

I just want the board to get moving this whole stalemate is boardering on stupidity. The only conclusion I can make is that the board are interested in themselves and don't have the confidence to grow FMS, remember all the big players have got the best boards, particularly in this boom and other large companies actually out there are achieving what they said they would do, ours are imo saving face and might not be the cut as per experience and credentials as there growing refers state.
    FACTS ARE FACTS AND DON'T SEE THEM ACHIEVING ALOT IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.045(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 87.0¢ 83.0¢ $14.11K 16.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 6526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.