bye bye bali bombers, page-45

1. 8,980 Posts.
    red-frog, you also have an odd view of what constitutes God! It seems that the view you have of yourself and that you have of God are interchangeable! You have no qualms about bashing an intruder into your home -to death!

Dust, you're far more patient than I am because I have no patience at all for people who take the law into their own hands and administer it according to their own morals. I have no patience at all for self-made judges, juries and executioners and I have no patience at all with those whose sense of justice goes no further than the Old Testament rule of "an eye for an eye." Society has progressed a great deal from those days. Society has learnt to eschew vengeance when it considers justice.

You quite rightly pointed out to red-frog that his view of what is "practical" is, in fact, totally impractical -chaotic, in fact. To use his little bizarre example, I can see that intruder -or his highly aggrieved father, or his fellow gang members, returning with a shotgun, or a molotov. And I am sure that if red-frog has no patience with the likes of the intruder, he'd have no patience either with those who follow the same trail of nemesis.
    Will there be any winners emerging out of that chaos?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.