SRT 0.00% 17.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

bye bye buyers, page-6

1. 1,514 Posts.
    RSLO up 12% after announcement today
    RSL yet to move.
    New Ilomba Hills project is 90% RSL owned and is geologically similar to RSL/GBE Machinga REE project...
    I've often seen the market take over 24 hours to digest some new announcements. Generally nobody wants to make the first move, in case they are wrong, then suddenly it appears that if you don't make a move "right now" you will miss the boat...so within minutes it can all change...lots of poker faces and maneuvering here..."maybe I can get a big parcel at 10c"..."maybe that guy with T + 3 problems will dump a parcel right now just in case he gets caught at 9c..."
    ...that's the dynamics of the market forces...but if other REE plays have been re-rated...we will be too...the "market" has always been a little "asleep" when it comes to RSL. (remember RSL only moving days after GBE moved as a result of Machinga...ironically we still own 80% of Machinga(GBE 20%)...but the market had already assumed that GBE will meet their targets in the future...and so wound gain another 60% in due time...what the market didn't really understand was that RSL then gets 20% without a single cent of expenditure!!!...now the market has to acknowlege that Ilomba Hill is at least the identical twin of Machinga genetically...but Ilomba Hill may still be the "dark horse in the race"...this is virgin territory full of real surprises...with those prelimary results one must assume that RSL management are obligued to underplay these results because the drilling has not been done yet...so the best they can say is the area is similar to Machinga...OK...THIS IS MY OPINION...I BELIEVE ILOMA HILL WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY SUPERIOR...okay this is speculation...but so is everything about the REE mania.
    Show me one ASX listed company that is anywhere near selling one ounce of its REE resources...never-the-less they are trading 1000% higher (of course it's speculation!!!)
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.