CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Thanks Sydneysider, interesting background. I only disagree with...

1. 230 Posts.
    Thanks Sydneysider, interesting background. I only disagree with one point you raised

"No-one knows how much gold will flow from the current workings but IMHO too much money was invested in massive underground earthworks to allow large scale equipment to access mine faces. MIght have been more prudent to use smaller scale equipment."

The equipment they have purchased is perfectly designed for the underground workings and I do believe they had to spend the money on these items to ensure efficient and good production (allbeit long term with the way they are travelling at the moment) It will be money well spent if it is finally able to really gear up into some good production.

I agree with you on this point.

"I also suspect that mining areas in thin veins may be subject to substantial dilution. Time will tell.... "

A lot of narrow vein UG deposits suffer dilution problems. It is normal. Key is to get the tonnes out and increase throughput at the process plant whilst also relying on production drilling and a good mining method to minimise dilution problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 11082893 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5269316 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.