MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Funny to watch blokes rant on about major pharma deals like they...

1. 4,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Funny to watch blokes rant on about major pharma deals like they are actually stitched up overnight....the type of thing MSB is working toward........will happen, when people least expect it and almost never to some artificial time-frame....

You could look at CSL itself and get that same fake drama and intrigue happening from it...of theoretical deadlines missed...late stage trials not been entered as quickly as first planned......blah...blah...blah....

Personally, I'd love to see MSB "come out", raise a "morning-tea" amount of $100-200 million more and continue to take our fantastic products forward on our own for as long as we want/can!

5mins spent looking at both our pipeline and world health shifts and needs....will quickly tell you where this Awesome Beast is FAST headed! The longer we stay in our own driving seat....the smoother and better the overall ride!

If raising a couple of hundred million more bucks scares you....you ain't out to build a global biopharma giant! NO More half pregnant.......time to let this Gorilla ROAR!!!!!!

Right Product - Right Place - Rime Time

Mesenchymal stem cells - the Coca-Cola Syrup of the 21stC

Ps. had 10min check-up with my own Dr this week......ONE Hot Topic....Stem Cells!  Even they can see them now on the horizon! and I'll likely see Santa visit me again this year...if I'm good....he can make up for all the years he hasn't.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.