MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

bye bye matt, page-40

1. 7,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1126
    Speculation as to why he's bye bye.

Huge positives, an MRE due on cheap to process resource, $ in the bank for this years drilling, all reasons I am still here.

Lots of annoying negatives, late announcements to market, incorrect dates on meeting agenda's, last minute notification of MRE delay, VERY poor or actually NO detail on the 'comprehensive program' for this year reported in the last minute MRE delay announcement 30/3/2012 1.58pm.

Certainly easy to worry about lots of possible bad reasons for this bye bye but although the MRE will not be a bonaza it will be very solid (the drill results indicate this + they would have had a fair idea when doing their CR, as I figure they would have needed this to attract the $), the CR deal is done & the $ are in or as good as in the bank.

My guess is a falling out about something & I am hoping it is the coal. There is no mention of it in the 30/3/2012 announcement & from what I saw of results, it is low grade rubbish. With the limited $ we have we need to keep our eyes on the main prize which is proving up a great U resource next door to another great U resource = Mantra. Coal is an expensive distraction.

The only question then is IMX pro or agaist coal ? We will find out.

To pinch an analogy, Matt is at the station with a bunch if tickets for the ride but isn't driving the train any more for whatever reason.

For me, sub 25c was a good chance to buy some more tickets. What we are really waiting for is a rise in the price of U, when this happens things will take there natural course. Just keep drilling so we are ready to talk turkey when the time comes. Just hope we are here to do so & not gobbled up at these prices by someone with better long term vision than the lemmings that have been jumping off the cliff this week.

Long term there is only one formula in town that I know of:

Serious energy + no CO2 = Uranium

BFN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
MNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.