BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ah sheepdip - must be about time you were put through the race...

1. 8,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Ah sheepdip - must be about time you were put through the race again ! Getting a bit lousy I fear.

Yeah so it went up today when the majority of the market was going DOWN.

Must be a disappointment to you. You can't sit and bleat about it going down to 3 or 2 or whatever.

The Chinese visitors are not so mysterious. We know several details.
    1. There are 3 of them
    2. One of the 3 has been before in late 2007
    3. One of the other 2 visitors is the Chairman of this big holding company (mining company)
    4. They are visiting for a few days.

We also know from previous announcements these Chinese are the ones interested in FNQ and the Burraga Project areas.

If you knew Chinese you could probably look up some register of Chinese businesses and find a mining company with a $3 billion turnover. Then you might find out more about the name of the company and where it is located and what sort of activity it is primarily interested in.

I see nothing peculiar about the announcement.
    JK has previously indicated that this visit was to take place. There has been a bit of a delay compared to when it was originally envisaged that the visit would take place. So it is now appropriate to inform everyone ( including the doubters on HC) that here they are. The visit is now on. Stop being such 'doubting Thomases".

Hopefully JK will have some further news to announce once there visit is at an end. Maybe it will simply be that they are interested but are awaiting further test results.
    OR it may be that they have indicated an interest in making an investment once they see further test results.
    OR it may be that they are very impressed with what they have seen so far and will be back with a proposal for a JV in one of the project areas.

Time will tell .... Watch This Space ....springs to mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.