KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

bye bye tanzania, page-6

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    FYI
    As a long term buy and hold, Aminex (LON:AEX) has been a major disappointment for me , and it is time to consider whether I continue to hold on the basis that 2011 will be AEX?s year of triumph, sell out on the basis of too much dilution, lack of confidence in management, and the binary nature of some of its exploration, or somewhere in between. The love affair is over, it's time for a cold clinical appraisal.

Nyuni et al

KN1 has now perhaps become the asset that is seen to underpin the sp, but has no value if the gas cannot be marketed within a reasonable timescale. I am not sure whether the specific word imminent has been used, but that is certainly the way in which production news has been talked about for many months, if not years. No one doubts that the pipeline access issue is complex, and made more so by what appears to be intransigence by Orca, but something here has either gone very badly wrong or the original guidance was naive and overly optimistic. 2011 became early 2012, and then late 2012, and still discussions continue. Of course access is only one issue ? the other is finding markets, and resolving end of pipeline distribution.

http://www.stockopedia.co.uk/content/aminex-where-to-from-here-53834/?utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Site%20Features

Chass

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.