UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

bye bye, page-39

1. 4,895 Posts.
    No offence taken Retsdrib.

I won't mention my free carried status again.

But yes, I often complain about the management, and with good reason IMO.

How many missed targets have there been?

How many times are we gonna be cash positive?

How many times have contracts been on the cusp, but have never eventuated?

I don't mean to bag people with paper losses, but I just can't understand how someone could ride the SP all the way down to the low 30's, without bailing out on the way down.

And then treat Alan as if he can do no wrong.

Posters often say how Alan bought in at a higher level, and that he is suffering too.

Well you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that he mis-judged the market, and that other people followed him like lemmings over the cliff!

I don't recall ever seeing such sycophantic behaviour by shareholders towards a CEO who promises so much, yet delivers so little.

I believe that Unilife will be a success, in the long term, but I can't forgive the senior management for (allegedly) misinforming the market and shareholders for so long with overly optimistic statements which really amount to nothing.

It's now September 2013, and time is running out for the 10 or 12 deals by the end of the year, and the big one driving 'hyper growth'.

Remember May 10th 2013 anyone?

"A couple of weeks"?

Then on June 17th, "a few days or weeks".

Still nothing.

A French flag was flying at HQ, and a croissant van was parked outside, and some on here went ballistic with their pronouncements of "Hail Alan" etc.

Well that was a fizzer, wasn't it!

Retsdrib, I may be overly critical of Alan and his antics, but remember that he's playing with your money, so I don't think that he should be wrapped in cotton wool and protected from, in my opinion, justifiable critical analysis.

Look at our friend Loogs, who came back from the factory last year, with so much good news about contracts in August, then December, then.........nothing!

Alan used Loogs to hoodwink us IMO, which eventually left Loogs hanging out to dry, and very unhappy in the recent past, before his dummy spit and departure from HC.

I don't blame Loogs for being Alan's stooge, but it left a bad taste in my mouth regarding the honesty and integrity of our CEO.

I've been in and out of Unilife since 2002, and have seen the failures and successes, and I only offer my opinions as I see them.

Whether anyone else agrees or not, matters little to me, as this is a public forum, and we still had free speech in our once great country, at least last time I looked.

I stand by my previous statements re: Alan's time is up, and that he should move aside and let some new blood run the show.

IMO.

dino

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.