bye david, page-26

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: grant what are the facts?????????? Grant

It is always nice to get facts right before jumping to any conclusions

You have now stated you have heard it was one punch to the chest other reports have stated it was a king hit from behind to the back of the head.????

There appear (as in most of these types of incidents) very conflicting reports of what happened.

Hookes may very well have been your childhood hero but he would also would not be the first sports hero to act like an idiot and cause trouble in somewhere like a hotel. I am not saying he was or if he was he deserved to ended up the way he did.

Which gets back to the point I have been making instead of drawing conclussions based on distorted and conflicting media reports it is better to wait for all the evidence to be heard where it should be in court

Right now we do not know why Hookes group were asked to leave the hotel, what the fight outside the hotel was about and who was involved, why the bouncer through the punch in the first place and most other facts surrounding the incident

As for the Bouncer handing himself in, there is no reason for that he has been bailed on the charges bought against him. these charges will no doubt be now upgraded and his bail reassessed.

as far as I know Hotel bouncers are already tightly regulated in all states with the same sort of standards as other security professionals

I will agree though that the whole thing is a tragedy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.