FBR 8.11% 3.4¢ fbr ltd

It would be a massive boost to the Sp if Archistruct revealed...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    It would be a massive boost to the Sp if Archistruct revealed what the cost for Contracting of HX was as opposed to their original quoted price by bricklayers since they contracted FBR at the last minute . It would also be very interesting to see what FBR’s profit margin is on both builds ? Did they charge accordingly or mates rates to get the ball rolling? I would assume the only way to go is to calculate the rate which would cover all those on site , service , and running costs of HX to appreciate the true value of the contract . If there is a just a 20% to 30% saving to the builder , then my friend we are on a roll ! 20 -30% saving to a project builder like BGC , JWH group , Dale Alcock, Summit and many other Is a huge deal imo . It would would be quite possible the FBR reveal all figures once the double stories are completed by end of year ! Although I’m hoping it’ll be once Commercial build is completed . We all know it works and is improving on every build , we all know what is taken out of the manual build by utilising HX , the question is how much is FBR charging the builder ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $151.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $466.6K 13.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2023190 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 285742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.