FBR 2.94% 3.5¢ fbr ltd

Byford Commercial Build Update, page-594

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    That is possibly one of the 30 or so improvements mentioned.

Put this in context:
    This invention, development or innovation call it what you like, coupled with an unplanned and non-standard build for an Infant Monster,
    is a practical demonstration that this Team is exceptionally capable and flexible.
    It is concrete evidence of the numerous times Mark and the others have mentioned constant improvement as a philosophy.

These buggers are capable of anything.
    I am now sure I have massively underestimated their ability and ca[pacity up until the last couple of months. Probably many others have too, spending hours and hours on this forum, arguing and fighting, doubting, whilst the Team has been quietly Beavering away.
    I almost let the half-dozen of dills I now have on IGNORE get to me and had all but written FBR off as a goer.

Not so now.!

Not to draw too long a bow, but I am looking forward to the time when the Hadrian is the size of a bloody Golf Cart, and a bloke drives it up to the site, presses a few iPad keys and it all unfolds into a Monster that does the build while the Operator has a couple of coffees and then shoots through to the next job, one of four for the day!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $156.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $438.7K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4020699 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 577318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.