FBR 1.89% 5.2¢ fbr ltd

Troopy,As evidenced by the video, they clearly don't need...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Troopy,

As evidenced by the video, they clearly don't need to laterally brace the walls as they're using an approved adhesive as an aspect of the FWS (approved) compared to the traditional mortar which has a far longer set time (hence the need to temporarily laterally brace the walls on block work).

The FWS also evidently removes the need to use base plates.. You're either choosing not to accept that the FWS is an addition to current codes & standards (as we said it would be) or you're blatantly disregarding it because...?

Do you honestly think that Archistruct's engineers & building certifiers are going to throw their reputation in the trash by approving the Hadrian for a a commercial build which will be accommodating multiple businesses unless they were confident that it was going to be compliant?

Just because you preface something with 'I just showed my engineer', doesn't actually add further validity to your claims.

I will be happy to revisit this debate in under a month when the build is complete, until then, your criticisms are irrelevant.

By the way, you're back to your fallacy arguments. What a joy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $230.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $835.5K 15.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73324 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 488249 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.