FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Thanks RBC - You got me rushing to get my stop watch.Just did...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Thanks RBC - You got me rushing to get my stop watch.

Just did some very quick number crunching. I ran the video 3 times to assess the approx lay speed (using my stop watch).

I timed from the moment I saw the gripper 1st move up after laying a brick until the beg of the next sequence. So essentially I assessed 4 times for the video. the 1st time was slower ~21 seconds (looks as if either cutting of retrieving a cut brick) and the remaining 3 bricks laid sat between 16.5 sec to 17.2 sec. Bear in mind need to allow fro my reaction time etc.

So although very early on (and I stress too early to extrapolate with 100% surety), however, if we use 17 seconds as the average lay speed, the X is sitting at around 211 CMU bricks per hr.

Based on a 351 m2 house (from Corporate presentation), I assess the build time for the walls to total 1.5 days (based on a 12hr day) or 1.9 days (based on a 10 hr day). If this is what they can sustain (or better throughout the build) then it would appear (based on my calcs) the X is close to being in the money. That is, the revenue that could be charged at the same rate as a manual bricklaying team, would exceed the operating costs assuming a 3 man team on site).

They still need to prove the X can operate consistently and would be good to see if only 3 operators partake in the build (to replicate what they intend to do in the real world) .

I'm not saying this build will take < 2 days, as my numbers are based on the standard house size that was disclosed in the corporate presentation (and the video may not be representative of the entire build), but thought readers may find this analysis interesting / positive.

Its looking great

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $190.4K 4.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 261354 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2135947 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.