SER 6.25% 1.5¢ strategic energy resources limited

byron king

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    See comments below sent by someone on the FMS message board. Especially interesting to see the valuation King places on FMS by the autumn ie 7.5x current valuation (after the recent double). The Market caps of each are within about 10pct of each other (SER lower), consensus here seems SER assets are potentially more valuable.

Also a lot of talk on the board about geopolitical importance of the FMS asset to the us authorities.

Another differentiator may be the quality of management, although too early for me too judge.

S

A friend sent me a copy this morning of Byron King's FMS buy recommendation.

Mr. King was extraordinarily large in terms of his graphite-exclusive summary of company's superlative (my words - not his) current and future prospects.

He also said said Gary Economo's presentation stole the show at the New York investment conference last week. They met and he was convinced of FMS' value.

He said the FMS graphite development project was perfect in every aspect; from its 17% resource concentration and large flake purity; infrastructure; financing; to the vertically-integrated nature of its business and marketing plans.?

He went to great lengths to underscore Mr. Economo's management style and capabilities and in particular, Focus Metals' corporate positioning in geo-political and strategic terms.

Ultimately, Mr. King supported his position with a strong buy recommendation.

We saw the results Monday. Thank you Byron King.

My friend sent me Byron King's follow-up recommendation today on Focus Metals' graphite asset.

In it, Mr. King said he anticipates FMS market capitalization to rise some 7.5 times today's level by autumn of this year, based exclusively on the company's Lac Knife strategic/critical graphite asset, future demand and the strength of the company's management.

He also added FMS market cap should rise substantially more than that in 2012 as Focus heads towards graphite production.

Another remarkable boost in value support for FMS shareholders. Thanks again Mr. King.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.76K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5119090 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1775295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.