BYE 0.00% 5.4¢ byron energy limited

Byron recognised in Forbes magazine best under US$1 billion 2023, page-5

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    >they almost never drill a duster

Sweety, I wish that were the case, a significant part of my wealth has been lost on BYE on a mark to market basis. The truth is drilling for oil professionally is hard. But BYE has moved from requiring partners, to give them liquidity (OEL). To drilling on their own terms, financially. This is quite an achievement. And seriously under appreciated by the market. I look forward to the next SM73 F3. And I am still hopeful that SM73 F2 will making a meaning full contribution to all the share holders balance sheet in the future.

I seriously look forward to a $1 boysy1. (is there a boysy$2?) share price. Where no one in their right mind would sell below that price. Is it possible? The PE for BYE is 3. A PE of 16 is not unusual. A PE of 30 gives us a $1 share price (it's 10c today on a PE of 3). The PE is based on a $80 Barrel of oil price. Today WTI is $75. I have been told that a barrel of oil is equivalent (in energy terms) to a slave working for 10 years. I don't know about you. But I like my hydrocarbon slave. And quite frankly I would happily pay $200 for a slave to work for me for 10 years. What I am saying is that $150 oil is not unrealistic compared to value of the oil commodity.

Today the USD Rules the world. Everything else is company script. The GBP, EURO, AUD, All company script. All that matters is USD. For today. perhaps tomorrow, USD rules. And USD is based in energy and existing built infrastructure. Who knows what the next currency will be based on? What I do know is the AUD is bollocks. Yes I am a Pomme. Yes I like red wine. But the point is AUD is f*ed. Which is why the RBA said that interest rates would not go up before 2024. And yet they did. Why ? because " Today the USD Rules the world. Everything else is company script"

Let me say this very slowly. - BYE Sells Oil to the US in USD but it's share price is in AUD

All disclaimers. I am very very drunk. No really, I left out a very out somewhere. There are 3 bottles of empty red wine bottles on my table. I am going to make a killing on the recycle market. All the best. Even to "the voice of reason". because you are quite lovely. Drops the mice and passes out. NHight jdvchf ndzkdfgchs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.