BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Byte Power X

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks to those who joined the Telegram.

Just want to update those who don't know about/understand/care about Telegram as to what it's all about.

Traditionally Telegram is used as a community engagement tool, and for official announcements by predominantly crypto/blockchain projects. It can and is also used as a place for like-minded people to chat about given topics.

There has been some good discussion so far, and a few good suggestions of how we as BPG holders (and others interested in the exchange) can promote the exchange. A few are listed below:

- technical analysis videos using their exchange and promoting that on YouTube, and then promoting them via crypto forums i.e. reddit and Facebook groups.
    - targeting CoinSpot users via Telegram/Facebook/forums to advertise the new kid on the block
    - approaching Australian cryptocurrency/blockchain projects to promote Byte Power X as a new Australian exchange they could potentially list their token on

It has also been noted that the above ideas are probably a little premature given there isn't a working exchange, however it's a start nonetheless, and I think it's in our best interest as holders of BPG to promote their exchange at a grassroots level.

For those of you who have a long weekend, I hope you enjoy it! Any questions, concerns or suggestions please feel free to share here!

Cheers!
    Bison/MCSpec
  2. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you very much for the Telegram invitation, what a pleasant lot to be dealing with, I'm enjoying it already with the positive atmosphere, cheers Leee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.