ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Hi all,Just re-reading all of these old media articles and I...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Hi all,

Just re-reading all of these old media articles and I think this piece of info is vital re: timings:

"We have completed the challenge. This day of February 25, 2022 will be remembered, since we have accomplished the hardest part. Sign binding agreements with Cameroon. It really was the missing piece of the puzzle. With this document, we can say that the laying of the first stone will be done by the end of 2022, for a start of work at the beginning of 2023, and a start of the exploitation of these ores by the first quarter 2025".

I did say in another thread that the 'laying of the first stone' would not be March 2022 as speculated by a few media outlets.

Signing binding agreements for the $9.5B needed will take some time. Both sides legal teams will take months to examine/amend the contacts. Then getting the funds out of the country will take some time.

I think the laying of the first stone towards the end of this yeah should be the target for ANS.

We need funding to become binding followed by the IPO details and then the laying of the first stone to induce some new money and pump that SP!

All in all, ANS is primed and ready fir take off soon! For the moment we wait and all will be a-okay for ANS and its SH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.