BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

To me this is looking better by the week. By this I mean getting...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    To me this is looking better by the week. By this I mean getting the approval over the line.
    Reported in the local news tonight (I live in the Newcastle area) is that when Liddell power station closes, the power grid is down 1000MW. I am pretty sure it's not running to capacity now so it will be nowhere near that anyway, but, also reported again is this push for a gas fired power station.
    From what I can see this will happen, whether a power generation company builds it, or the government which is what was reported tonight.
    For those that don't know, there are three power stations in the Hunter Valley, Liddell which will close in the next couple of years, Bayswater which is basically next door and Redbank a little further out and does not have 1000mw capacity like the first 2.
    I know people that work in Bayswater and Liddell and they are saying that both will be closed in the next several years. The technology is old and not worth keeping updated so it is cheaper to close down and build new tech. I have also heard that solar is propping up the grid better than the boffins first thought it would and the power stations are powering down because of this. Power stations aren't meant to be run this way as the boilers are meant to run at full capacity, so start up and run until a rebuild is required, power station runs on 3 units each capable of 250MW. these stations run 4 units x 250Mw each = 1000MW.
    To me we are in the box seat to be able to run gas from straight off the Newcastle coast and 100 odd kms inland to a gas fired station.

C'mon Keith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.35K 5.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1263134 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5086233 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.