BUY 16.7% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Great find NT84.. I especially liked :- (from the announcement...

1. 4,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    Great find NT84.. I especially liked :- (from the announcement highlighted below)

So KP if you are serious .... get this project underway...... Been too slow me thinks !!! - The talk of the Kurri Kurri Gas Fired power plant needs gas--- close handy would be a super benefit to all.
    The PEP 11 project if successful would be -in my opinion - the find of the century and the benefits H U G E ??? Also tops for all shareholders.

“While some of the glory days of oil and gas production from the Bass Strait may be behind us, there is still oil and gas to be discovered and developed.

“The West Barracouta project along with recent successes by companies including Beach Energy and Cooper Energy adds to an optimistic picture of gas development in the Bass Strait and the reality of the Coalition Government plans for a gas-led recovery.

“The best way to increase competition in the gas market and to bring down prices is to bring on new gas supplies close to demand centres and by using existing infrastructure. This is exactly what Esso and BHP are doing at West Barracouta.

The Coalition Government is supporting the gas industry.If the Victorian Government is serious about ensuring long-term gas supplies for its manufacturers, they should follow the examples of Queensland and the Northern Territory byunlocking offshore and onshore gas potential in the state and remove its ban on unconventional gas exploration.

“As we continue the economic recovery from COVID-19, the gas sector is delivering energy security, jobs and business opportunities for Australia.

“The Coalition Government is leading the way in bringing on new gas supplies – states and territories need to get on board,” Minister Pitt said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.493M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $457 91.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6251654 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6419537 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.