FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

C"mon Cath, page-105

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    The operator has a big role in organizing and submitting the development plan. Its very odd that WPL arent suggesting being operator any more as this is such a huge part of the transfer from Cairn to WPL during the period (leadership of development). In respect to your question i understand front-end engineering is part of the development plan which is due early next year. commencing this 4th quarter 2018 means the deadline wont be achieved. What does that mean? well that's up to the Senegal govt and how they demonstrate their power. They have shown calmness about this whole situation with COP/WPL but i suspect once it interferes with the production schedule they could change their stance a bit! Woodside would appear to be careful with their words used in the most recent announcement & no mention of the word "operator" & showing a delayed time schedule "stalling" would indicate to me they are waiting for the arbitration outcome. The WPL schedule to commence front end engineering fits in after when we should get the understanding of the arbitration outcome, suspect this by 3/4 2018....why waste time when you dont own the asset ha!

any thoughts Cujo ? would welcome them WOOF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.