FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

C"mon Cath, page-73

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Interesting you guys should speculate about CNOOC taking a position, personally I reckon they already have !
    FIL Ltd, buy and hold for investors and government clients as do Meridian. No one has mentioned this before so I'll speculate that CNOOC are already our biggest shareholder.
    Just saying.
    Anyway as I write, thoughts are passing thru my mind that maybe you will find FIL ltd and or Meridian on Cairn's register as well. Anyone got a list of there top 20 ?
    I too am very cautious of the Chinese, but just reckon FAR know what they're doing and have our best interests at heart. There are other big shareholders on the register who must have some clue as to the end game here and they continue to increase their holdings. You have to also pay close attention to the makeup of FAR's board !, some of these individuals have been around the block more than once and there combined experiences help me sleep well at night. The FAR journey has been a fascinating ride, and I for one want to see where it ends up, and if it goes to production and beyond then so be it. Bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.