CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

COM,Here is where the concern lies......#Stated that you where...

1. 9,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3050
    COM,

Here is where the concern lies......

#Stated that you where selling 2.5mill+ shares @ 16c.

#Posted negative outlook on CTP when only days before you had posted positive.

#After the selling started on day one of your sp cap you moved the sell to 17c on day two when the sp looked weaker than the previous day.

#Changed disclosure to no stock held, when infact you still held - which is against HC rules i believe?

#Pulled the sell order.

#Changed disclosure back to stock held.

Now i know you have already told me to not worry about what others do (im sorry but i will be the judge of whether or not i need to) and told numerous others on here its time to move on. If most of your posts had of been simple one liners i could understand you being naive enough to disclose your actions on HC without thinking of the ramifications. however, after reading your posts you come across as an intelligent guy who has a plan when it comes to investing/trading. Surely you would understand why some of us are questioning these actions? No? Because these are either the actions of a man who has no idea of what he is doing or of someone who is acting out a well thought out plan and i think we have established the category you would fit. Seems to me that a genuine seller would have tried not to stack the sell side and drip feed them to offload, inconspicuously. Surely you would have foreseen that these actions wouldn't have been perceived as straight forward honest and up front. COM if you truly were just being blatantly honest i am dumbfounded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.