SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

semi had a bid at $1.04 it hit $1.06 ! knowing my luck this was...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    semi

had a bid at $1.04 it hit $1.06 ! knowing my luck this was expected. But why the no buying ? no insiders taking advantage of the ridiculous price.

When we were at $4 , the company thought the valuation of the company was pathetic. I thought , thats good , the company thinks that the valuation is absurd as they know the value of their product.

Now were at $1. Markets are bad everywhere so its 2 birds one stone in a negative spin on things.

Rosa was let go because of the financial situation. period. The company believed they are in danger of major dilution. Which makes you think , what will the board do now ?

I doubt the poison pill rights issue will come into play. any premium at these levels and we all lose even if we have a 3x 4x rise from these levels.

though i wouldnt mind to go back to $5 instead of losing all my money.

distribution/license deal is a more probable outcome.

but till when will the company let this slide with no news and no updates. the stock has been on a free fall since the suspension. the lack of news drops this further after every cc.

i doubt we will get nub1 because weve had few implants and the system there is confusing as it is , so im not banking on it.

we need a turnaround fast. in a few weeks time , it will be 1 year for claudia drayton. can she pull us away from this mess ? I do hope so.

When will we get a new ceo ? When will major owners buy ?

130k on the ask today , who is dumping all his shares at record low prices ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.