CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Vic..I have been very gentle with you in the past b/c I am...

1. 5,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Vic..I have been very gentle with you in the past b/c I am genuinely concerned for your welfare but you either need to do some serious re-assessment. I work in an industry where I see the effects of depression all the time. I don't mean to nasty but if you are banking on this so much that it is making you so caustic on this forum all the time then you really need to take stock. I know depression can be dirty word but its really common and leads to people taking risks such as gambling. Its the stock market. If it was so easy everybody would be doing it. The risks are high but so are the rewards. If FMG was a sure thing nobody would have ever made 60,000% or whatever the trajectory was. You're are obviously a pretty well educated person. That's why you are here. Draig is a good story. Back yourself. Back what your knowledge. We are here to share your pain and share your joy but please try to be positive even when you are playing the devils advocate because life is too short to negative all the time :)

PS - Good to see today's announcement. Interesting to note HUN paid about $5 million for their ground and turned it into $300 or $400 million (whatever the takeover value was exactly I don't know but it was George Soros returns)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.