CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Sell Victorious, We are now near the bottom, (depending on what...

1. 1,525 Posts.
    Sell Victorious, We are now near the bottom, (depending on what happens when we reopen as a new company).

The main problem is over now in that how was company going to get funds and would it emerge on the other side as a defunct shell or a chance to Succees..

Thanks to the insto investors the question is yes you can have a chance to prove you are right Mark...

The scare of some who got out was could company raise the capital? WOuld I loose everything? The answer looked more and more like a yes, so they got out...

Now for me thanks to those who gave the company a chance is yes, and thats all we needed for now...

Now the work starts and thats the chance we needed...

CEO became an extreme risk share so in teh next 3-6 months we shoudl see a extreme reward (depending in drilling ofcourse) but atleaset we have now the chance and there are now excuses for anything... We will own the licences and we are in full comtroll... Thats a HUGE plus..

Now we just need management to prove that the past was out of their control as the future is in their controll.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.