NAG 12.5% 0.7¢ nagambie resources limited

C3, page-4

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    While the results (grade) are encouraging, the concern is still the mining width. They state the minimum mining width is 1.2 metres, a majority of the intervals are at or very close to the minimum mining width. In underground never rarely if ever do the underground headings maintain the minimum width. What i suspect could be holding back major excitement is the widths of the veins. Being so close or right on the minimum mining width. The grades at a minimum width of 1.2 metres allow very little margin for error.

It is realistic that attempted mining at a minimum width of 1.2 metres will have overbreak, which will result in dilution to the informed grades. A 10-20% overbreak on such a narrow mining width is probable. This is where the grades need to be high, which in this case an estimated grade of over 10g/t will be beneficial. As the project develops it will be critical to understand the geotechnical aspects of the orebody. As they will want good competent ground to minimise dilution from overbreak. The overbreak could be even harder to control in any stoping methods applied.
    In summary IMHO I think what is holding this back is the widths of the mining grades, at this stage there is not a lot of wiggle room

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.576M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $18.62K 2.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5217930 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 260000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.