GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

There was a small window there after this fiasco where holders...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    There was a small window there after this fiasco where holders could have got out at at 1.30 to 1.39 range. At that point the proof was really sitting on the wall in front of you
    So if you ride the ship down from 4 dollars all the way to 50 c then I think maybe too attached or in love with optimism... poetry is probably better suited for this person.

Rather than looking at what price you bought in at though... I think it's just worth asking yourself what chance is there of this companies success. Because if your answer is it is more likely to fail then it doesn't matter what price the share price is at now or where you bought it. Because if you arrive at that conclusion when weighing everything up then the only option is to cut ties while you can because you believe it is going to fail.

If you think it's going to be successful you could always follow suit with what Joel MacDonald has done and sell all your houses and go all in?

The Olympic twins who got screwed from Mark Zuckerberg were able to turn 13 million into over 1 billion... maybe an investment in getscrewed will have the same result?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.