CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

Congrats on the profit. I also profited from a downside trade...

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Congrats on the profit. I also profited from a downside trade between Mar - Nov 2017. These are only short term however.

What else is it if it is not Uber / ride sharing that is causing the down trend in Taxi usage? Just coincidence maybe that it started when Uber entered? I think not.

I have actually tried a Taxi and Uber. Many many times. That is a big reason for the short research.

Might be okay to hail a Taxi in the CBD. Much more inconvenient anywhere else. The 13CABS app compared to Uber in Australia is downloaded much much less and it has improved things of course, but seems a drop in the bucket. The horse has bolted.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&geo=AU&q=/m/0gx0wlr,/m/0nb8d58,Taxi

If the above doesn't work, try a google trends search for Uber vs 13CABS vs Taxi

This tells the real story on the ground. Trends can not be hidden like they can on the books.

It is the 'value' buyers propping the price up until it hits the long term trend line like it has recently.

Proof will be in the pudding in a few months of course. Good luck

Ryan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.