CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

cabcharge monopoly, page-12

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Dont think share ride services will impact as much as you think. In my view they're pretty much equivalent to hitchhiking for a predatory variable pricing fee.

Further there will no doubt reach an equilibrium point where the poor souls who invest say 30k on their car plus running costs and who will be lucky to earn $5 an hour will realise that these share ride Companies aren't their mates They're ruthless percentage takers with no risk to themselves.

Contrary to their lying assertions of being job creators they are job and soul destroyers. So the GLAM in share riding IMO will be short lived when reality hits. If you disagree just google experiences of Uber drivers to get the inside story of what a scam these Companies really are.

Its quite sickening really and yet the ACCC loves them.

Anyway CAB might not be quite as impacted as one might think. But that's just my opinion. I don't hold shares so DYOR. Do however loathe ACCC whom I consider ineffectual when it comes to real predatory behaviour think private equity/commercisl shopping centres/ developers/ petrol price fixing/ political influence/ media centralisation etc. etc. etc. Come on ACCC you can DO IT!!!!!!

I do amuse myself at times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.