CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

cabcharge monopoly, page-4

1. 438 Posts.
    Probably not the stock to be in if you want certainty.I have a small holding at present at around $5.55

IMHO ,ACCC and overseas foray is factored into price at the moment,might go back to $5.

You seem very worried,lots of pressure on company etc,you are obviously not comfortable with stock,time for you to sell?

I guess the time to sell was when the stock was $15,if you had stock then , we are all a genius in hindsight.

At least with this company you can see the risk,its companies like Sigma ( i had stock )which basically covered up underlying problems, and said to shareholders, everything is fine, then they went into suspension,very bad form.

I find it interesting that Cabcharge Australia Ltd chairman and chief executive Reg Kermode does not believe the competition watchdog's legal action against Cabcharge will have any material impact upon the company and in half yearly they have made no provisioning for the ACCC decision as they cannot determine the likelihood,if any ,of adverse findings against cabcharge.
    Strikes me as a bit strange, as i would have thought if it goes against them it would have bad implications.
    Any thoughts on the matter?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.