TZL 22.2% 3.3¢ tz limited

cabin interior provider on nasdaq, page-3

1. 16,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    NB

Good post .. thanks. My impression is that TZ was targeting a PE of 15 earlier but now that there will be no acquisitions to boost revenue a PE of at least 20 is likley.

The unknown is to what extent the valuation (and the EPS) will be based on more than one year out .. being 2009 calender year. Some here have suggested (myself included) that the prospectus will make reference to the 3 years post float .. 2009, 2010 and 2011. So perhaps the EPS used will be a composite of these .. say 2010. In the old revenue model of last year 2010 revenue was around US$165m ... that should produce earnings of say US$60m at least .. so around US$1 per share post float issue and exercise of options etc (i.e 60m shares) .. so float price of around US$20.

We have been given the impression that as more and more sectors and customers are added into the equation during the course of the year that the revenue model will be revised significantly upwards. So its possible the float price could be higher. In any case revenues are predicted to jump up dramatically in 2011 and beyond .. so its easy to see EPS of US$3 or $US4 by then and a more generous PE on NASDAQ ..... makes a share price of US$50+ quite attainable it seems to me.

Looking good ... but I'm dying waiting!!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.