what is clearer isn't so much about Harris or Trump what is...

1. 84,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    what is clearer isn't so much about Harris or Trump

what is clear to me - in spades, is how voters - these posters, close enough to all right wing wackos -

grossly underestimate their enemy

they have no idea of control of their emotions. It is very easy to think of Donald as a fool or an idiot etc etc - and I've done it myself and let the words out of my mouth

but, one should control one's mouth with such matters - because it sets up the brain - to underestimate someone - and the way to get beat to a pulp - is to underestimate.

It's why old men get bitten by snakes - when they were young, they were faster - and they were just fast enough mostly to match or better the snake - they disrespected the snake then too, but they got away with it

20 years later - nup - it's a trip to emergency for them

for these people to underestimate Harris - is breathtaking. She's got the record of walking off battlefields leaving a lot of bodies in the sun rotting.

She's done it by honest and honourable means mostly - as opposed to Donny's best strengths - lying and thieving.

why on earth these posters underestimate her is interesting - some of them are picking the winner of the race - and yet, a new runner has just joined the race

I have an opinion on the race outcome too - but, it's always wrapped in an 'if' or several 'ifs'

why? - because I don't underestimate Trump or his mob. Regardless or not if they are smart or dumb - they are dangerous - and the voting public in America are chock full of people who are so easily deceived.
    Last edited by pintohoo: Yesterday, 14:06

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.