MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Ivan and Hoodlum and the masses have all of a sudden become...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Ivan and Hoodlum and the masses have all of a sudden become expert analysts and let me be clear that I'm not an expert and far from it, but I indeed have a brain and have some semblance of rational thought.

Yesterday could have been based on all manner of things, but most likely it would be based on someone taking some of the profits made in the past 3 months where we've gone from .8c to 2c. Handy money more than doubling up if someone needed it to buy a boat or small island.

Then after that person launched into the market aggressively, everyone holding little parcels worried about losing their next house payment got jittery.....then when it got to 1.2 people went "well bugger me, this is ridiculous" and it quickly rebounded to 1.6 based on composure buying back in at basement prices.

Results will come in time and in a prudent fashion and then, and only then, will we we know if theres gold or theres not. I trust Mr Mosig over the speculation or pondering based on the disclosure of information.

I will still be here in 2023 right or wrong toughing this one out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 37182467 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61578762 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.