MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

CAD is a LT hold, page-42

1. 1,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Yep looks like another CR , just absolutely astounding if it is true, we'll wait and see but if so CAD directors would have to take first prize for milking money out of people to achieve bugger all.

I wont lead on too much in case it isnt a CR but if so that'll be 3 CRs to not even have a drill bit touch the ground.

The other thing id like to ad is , you read the drill update on march 17 and the last point contains a drill start date, ok thats normal sounds good

Then they do a CR and then do another drill update and this time we have bird surveys, we also have additional permitting (WTF) how can their be additional thats there whole job to figure this out and then after bird survey they have to notify of intent to drill.

I dont know about anyone else but it just seems they are just stumbling through everything , like lets submit this then oh ok now we need to submit that and oh we have to do this and on and on etc

instead of going ok we have to drill we need to get all this paperwork in first time at once, otherwise it will just drag out forever and we will just burn up what little funds we have and dilute the f**k out of the stock
    with constant CRs

Anyone feel like this or just me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.18K 590.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 375798682 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21442237 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.