MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

CAD takeover, page-59

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hello to all the posters over the prior 600 odd posts......a question! Who attended the AGM? I know Purler was there.........anyone else? To those who were at the AGM, you will have gleaned exactly what this company has done and where it is heading.....! I had never been to an AGM before, the reason I went was that it was
    alluded to me the character of the so-called SI that CAD had jumped in bed with.....!.....unfortunately too late as the company was under suspension..........IMO we are talking some serious in- appropriations here...........!For those who were at the AGM can you recall board members speaking of the visits to Vegas..........?Being asked what is the status of the Water Rights connected to the Lithium Tenaments.......? Will there be a reconstruction............and the response to that question.........? The statement made surrounding the Pilbara Gold Conglomoration theory.....? As the first timer to an AGM, I expected something far more professional and in this situation more in attendance. There were only a handful of people there and, it was an embracement. I don't know how this will play out but the company needs some seriously good guidance from here. Don't forget we are part owners of this company............!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6351208 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60421959 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.