AAM 0.00% 4.6¢ aumega metals ltd

I used to be a omptomist when it came to AAM and you'd be the...

1. 667 Posts.
    I used to be a omptomist when it came to AAM and you'd be the first to know that BWJ, but nowdays i'm just someone with a tiny holding whose happy to just watch, learn and laugh.

I think I could buy 5 20 game easy picks at the local newsagency and the likelyhood that one of them wins me more than $100,000 is probably the same odds that AAM can get themselves out of trouble.

The only way they can get out of trouble fast is a price of gold at $2,000 per ounce and grade to increase to maybe 3g/t. Otherwise its going to be a long and hard slog which while management may be getting by at the moment, that stress cannot remain constant forever.

IMO, the 3 outcomes are, it takes them 2 years to gradually repay watpac as they manage to mine the high grade material which also allows them to complete fundraising to repay watpac and be debt free.

Scenario 2, they just continue to track sideways with poor grades and making just enough to cover costs and just merely breaking even.

Scenario 3, grades remain very poor with watpac's bill continually increasing until they say enough is enough this is not going to improve were taking over.

It all revolves around grade and unfortunately to date it doesn't look like its going to improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.