RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

cadde muse what are you doing, page-6

1. 721 Posts.
    Keep it up Scarva you are doing well
    Just be careful as the propoganda in that part of the world is thick.
    This article is dated I know but the comments are interesting or could they be propaganda from the other slant ?
    Seems there is a lot of interest in a tinpot stock , sure does attract alot of attention for something so insignificant don't you think ?

Longclaw

Upstream 28 August 07

Australian oil & gas exploration and development company Range Resources Limited (ASX: RRS) announces the completion of all joint venture negotiations, formal documentation and regulatory approvals in respect of Canmex Mineral Corporation’s (“Canmex”) US$50m 80% farm in agreement in the Nogal and Dharoor Valleys in Puntland, Somalia.

As previously announced, Canmex will be the Operator of the on shore oil and gas exploration effort with an obligation to spend US$45m for an 80% participating interest in the two main basin areas in Puntland (the Noogal and Doharoor Valleys). The US$45m includes a minimum of 4 exploration wells to be completed (2 in each basin).

Range will have a free carried interest until all exploration moneys are spent.

Under the terms of the joint venture, Range will now receive a signature bonus of US$5m with a further US$3.5m payable to Range upon commercial production.

Ali Said Aw-Musse on August 29 2007 10:30:37
    This seems to be a genuine investment, and I hope soon to see the exploration teams and their equipment moving in Puntland. Furthermore, I want to see the best luck for the company, to strike oil in their wild cat well or investigation well.

Good luck Putland, and good luch Canmex and Range Resources.

COMMENTS
    Aw-Musse

Farah Mahamoud on August 29 2007 11:07:23

We have high expectations from Range Resources and Canmex exploration for oil and gas in Puntland.

The people of Puntland need oil revenues to raise their quality of life: health, education, water and sanitation, and to improve the overall wellbing of the people of Puntland.

We want to see the companies benefitting and so the people of Puntland. We want to see that oil revenues improve people lives and that the end story is win-win situation.

Ina Dhiig-Sokeeye is proud on August 29 2007 14:15:59

I used to be very sad when it comes to our traditional Puntland or ex-Majertinia, including North Mudug. The reason was very simple: The land is arid, baren and not fertile. It rains a little; may be it an arid semi-desert, though the case of East Sanaag is different. Altitude changes things: it rains heavier and the land is covered with vegetation. I wished the whole Puntland is like East Sanaag, the Caal Madow, Dharoor Valley and Sagaleh zones.

However, minerals, oil and gas content of the semi-arid land boosted my self-esteem. The Dharoor Valley, Al-Madow and Sageleh basin is full of minerals, oil and gas.

The other valley is also important: The Nugaal Valley. Both valleys contain oil and gas reserves according to previous explorations, and now the competition of international oil and gas companies is fierce. That is the reason why Canmex and Range Resources are investing in Puntland.

We will be very happy to let them explore and find oil for us. We need petro-dollars for development of the State of Puntland.

Thank you Allah who deposited oil, gas and minerals in Puntland. Aaamiiiin.

cawil yare '''soofe family''&# on August 31 2007 09:52:28
    it's like money in the bank. qamiiskayga & cigaalkayga aa ii dheer. just like the royalty. somali pulitical will have new faces everythink will change smooth and nice. the yunggesta and fresh mindes will take over all the industary. 30 years old an older move over i get this. dont get mad realiy it will be on the sistem. me my self I HAVE A DREAM like MLK. we will do same damage INSHA ALLAH

http://www.markacadey.net/portal/news.php?readmore=1539

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.