CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

What a shocker!I will be expecting some sort of ASX...

1. 1,605 Posts.
    What a shocker!

I will be expecting some sort of ASX clarification from the Chairman on this.

The CDU Chairmans' report clearly states:

"Comparison - Global Resource

One of the most profitable and largest Copper Mines in Australia is Newcrests Cadia Hill Open Cut. Yesterday
    they updated the market on profit and resource estimates, which makes from some interesting comparisons.

Based on a throughput of approximately 17.5mt mill feed (this is ONLY Cadia Hill throughput), Newcrest delivered a $548m EBITA profit for the twelve months on the Cadia Hill operations."

From Newcrest's web site:

" Cadia Valley Operations

Cadia Valley Operations is the largest gold and copper producer in New South Wales and one of Australia's largest gold producers. Cadia Valley is located in central western New South Wales, Australia, 20 kilometres southwest of the City of Orange, some 250 kilometres west of Sydney. Operations comprise the large, low grade Cadia Hill open pit mine and the higher grade Ridgeway underground mine. The Cadia Hill and Ridgeway ore processing concentrators are located adjacent to each other and share a number of infrastructure facilities and services. This enables the two concentrators to be efficiently operated as a single complex. "

Cheers, Skip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.