LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

This is a snippet from when Cadia was first drilled, look out i...

1. 839 Posts.
    This is a snippet from when Cadia was first drilled, look out i say and bring in the big rigs.

Modern era exploration at the site was prompted by its proximity to the mineralised Cadia district, and particularly by the recognition of magnetic features, which can easily be interpreted as westward extensions or repetitions of the magnetic anomaly over the magnetic skarn at Big Cadia. In 1985 Homestake Australia drilled two RC percussion holes to downhole depths of 95m to test magnetic targets, with very poor results. In 1991 Newcrest drilled seven further RC percussion holes to downhole depths of 42-90m to more comprehensively test the magnetic targets, also with very poor results. All these holes intersected magnetic volcanic rocks, which were considered to explain the magnetic features. In part they did, but none of them went nearly deep enough to encounter any mineralisation.

And the rest is history...we are hitting very reasonable grades from just our first 3!!

For the rest and a very good read that is relevant in new discoveries go to following link.

http://smedg.org.au/Sym99cadia.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $12.13K 3.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 61921669 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8621254 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.