CAG 7.89% 17.5¢ cape range ltd

cag reasons to buy , page-4

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,

If all the "Dots" below connect then CAG will have a positive announcement that mining activity will start on or before 15/07/2008. Time will tell...

I apologize for the hurried post but I am late for a meeting. More later.

After researching over the weekend I think there may be an important "Dot" that may be connected that "Should" bring us closure to knowing that CAG will have a positive announcement.

That "Dot" is PT Kasih Industri Indonesia. PT Kasih Industri Indonesia is the consortium partner of PT Senamas Energindo Mulia.

PT Kasih Industri Indonesia on Jan. 30, 2008 was awarded the Coal Supply Contract (CSC) for the Naga Cebu Power Plant.

www.kepcophilippines.com/news.pdf

To understand the potential important nature of this is the fact that PT Kasih Industri Indonesia and PT Senamas Energindo Mulia formed a consortium to supply 1.4 million tons of coal per year for the Naga Cebu Power Plant back in 2007.

2. A consortium between PT Kasih Industri Indonesia and PT Senamas Energindo Mulya (South Kalimantan) will supply coal for PLTU PLN.

http://www.endonesia.biz/mod.php?mod=business&op=view_profile&cid=11&proid=604

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2007/08/08/pln-signs-power-project-contracts.html-0

Points to understand:

3. PT Kasih Industri Indonesia markets the coal.

4. PT Senamas Energindo Mulia holds the concessions rights to the coal property that CAG will have the rights to mine the coal that PT Kasih Industri Indonesia supply to the Naga Cebu Power Plant.

5. Read CAG's 16/06/2008 announcement to understand how the deal is put together. Again in a hurry and will explain more it again if necessary.

6. KASIH COAL SIGNING JAN2008

7. CAG AND OTHER COAL OPS2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $16.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $9.701K 53.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28168 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 14550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.