cage fighting forum needed

1. 48 Posts.
    So all of you that attack the player instead of the ball can offload your bovine excreta there instead of corrupting a forum that should consist of intelligent debate.

Right or Left, you know who you are. Is this the forum for you to insult, intimidate and bully others because of your beliefs - right or wrong?

One eyed views are usually unfocused and biased.

Enough of the puerile, bigoted thuggery. Take it elsewhere and allow intelligent considered debate to take place without your biased insults.

Mods, how about a TOU scorecard to help contributors to ID the insulting closed minded non-thinking bigots so we can put them on ignore before having to suffer and read their verbal diarrhea?

Now can anyone point me to a posting on this forum that has intelligent debate and does not contain any of the above? Or am I wasting my time looking for it?

Or is it me - maybe I am just too optimistic to expect intelligent debate on a political forum, or does it have to degenerate to the intellectual level of question time in parliament?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.