CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I do agree with a lot of what you’re saying, but for me...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I do agree with a lot of what you’re saying, but for me personally, I’m trying my best to for once have patience with a trade I have conviction in. In the past, I’ve been able to pick sectors and companies that were in cyclical down turns and had hugely negative sentiment in them, such as galaxy resources 3 years ago, and Woodside during March and april of 2020. I bet heavily on them, and I was correct, however didn’t have the patience to hold and realise the gains. Gains which would have easily been 100% + I couldn’t handle the frustrations of having Woodside trading at almost 50% below its pre-Covid level, despite the oil price being higher than it was pre-covid. But as always, eventually, things change. The best example I think is the coal sector. 2 years ago it was the dirtiest word and industry on the asx, people were acting like coal was dead. Could’ve picked up Whitehaven shares for less than $1. They’re now $10, and paid almost $1 in dividends in the last 12 months.

I get the same feeling now with the gold sector. Gold in AUD terms still extremely strong and profitable, however most Goldie’s including the majors off at least 30%. Calidus, 70%. I pray for patience and a calm mind. And I hope I’ve picked a management team that can overcome the issues quickly at Warrawoona.

thanks sorry for rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.