CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

CAI Chart - technical analysis, page-423

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

@SoWoEverLike You make some valid points in regards to the performance of Calidus over the past 6 months. Nobody here is denying the management of Calidus should have done better. For the record, OBM's 2023 guidance is ASIC of A$2200 for 60koz. I expect we'll probably end up below 80koz as promised, however our ASIC is A$1600. We are not suffering from stockholm syndrome, we are simply prepared to give Dave and his management team another chance to fix the problems, which to date, they have been doing so. The fixed the grade, the water is about to be fixed, mining personal is already fixed (hopefully sustainably) and this mine is very close to being run at max capacity. Yes i'm looking at a big paper loss at the moment, and i have no issues selling if Calidus fail to deliver in the next few months, or keep introducing new unforeseen problems. But mining is not a perfect science, it doesn't take much for things to go bad, and it doesn't take much to get things back on track given the grade reconciliation is good.

As mentioned previously, I'm happy to align my interests with those of a managing director who has lost $14 million on paper in the last 8 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.