CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

CAI - General Chat, page-644

1. 3,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    I'll answer this post over here - i didnt want that other thread clogged up with stuff like this.

"the company ... has put out .... their best guess/estimate at this stage is that the AISC will remain in the range A$1900-A$2050/oz ... for the whole duration of this project over stages 1-3"

You're discounting the volatile macro economic conditions, and looking at this in isolation. This guidance is not set in stone unless todays economic situation is exaclty the same in 2031. Extremely Unlikely. I forsee a global recession soon, a market crash, an then inflation and costs will eventually subside. But meanwhile, more pain could be coming with even higher inflation.

The company are in the best position to give the guidance, and the AISC sits where its sits for now. Take it or leave it, just make a decision that you are comfortable with.

Exactly, and thats what we have done, so whats your point? Ive explained before what I think has happened,and why I think CAI will get back to 1590 AISC. You dont have to agree, but theres no point in harping on about it. This is the 3rd time you have posted exactly the same thing? Honestly. We get it, but not everyone thinks we're stuck @ 2290 AISC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.