CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I think it is worth inserting a few facts into this emotional...

1. 7,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    I think it is worth inserting a few facts into this emotional ping pong discussion...

The production table from the June 2022 1/4ly compared to the production table from the December 2022 1/4ly...
    Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 21-57-28 45c8h49t8vk0nv.pdf.png Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 21-58-04 45kzft9j6ynchg.pdf.png Compare the month of June with the month of December... the strip ratio for June is almost double, the Ore milled is about 15% less but the grade is 1.1 for June and .85 for December... Ounces produced about the same.

The various problems started subsequent to the June Quarter. 6 months of significant disruption and the production numbers reflect that. If people want to try to project forward the potential for Warrawoona then perhaps it is wise to use more of the available data. The December 1/4 reflects the period when the company was still experiencing significant problems... mainly to do with insufficient water to the mill and remaining staffing issues. The dilution factor which is apparent in the Month of December is adequately dealt with if one pays attention to the graph supplied in the announcement of commercial production ( https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20230110/pdf/45kj8b7qf9zdpb.pdf ) which clearly demonstrates in the final week they must have achieved a much higher head grade to the mill (likely consistent with the historical grades achieved in June prior to the problems)
    Screenshot 2023-02-10 at 22-18-19 45kj8b7qf9zdpb.pdf.png
    It is obvious that forward guidance is based on the production numbers actually achieved not upon what the mine is capable of. Similarly the chart showing the cost curve of future development is an extrapolation of the production numbers achieved and it also is not based upon the capability of the mine.
    As a bonus it is worth keeping mind CAI is at the first stages of exploration of Blue Spec West which is showing excellent promise.

Personally I do not care what others decide concerning how they choose to deploy their funds... but at least discuss things with a full complement of the facts.
    canvas.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.